In accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals (hereinafter referred to as "the Law"), Mobiik S.A. de C.V. hereby establishes this Privacy Notice as follows:
Terms and Conditions
1. This Privacy Notice aims to protect the personal data of clients, employees, executives, through their legitimate, controlled, and informed processing, in order to guarantee their privacy, as well as their right to informational self-determination.
2. Personal Data refers to any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person; the entity responsible for collecting personal data is the Marketing department.
3. The address of Mobiik S.A. de C.V. and the responsible department is the same as registered by each company with the RFC.
4. By providing your Personal Data in writing, through a request, paper form, digital format, email, or any other document, you accept and authorize Mobiik S.A. de C.V. to operate and process your personal data and information in an automated manner, which will be part of our database for the purpose of using them, including but not limited to: identifying you, locating you, communicating with you, contacting you, sending you information and/or goods, as well as sending and/or transferring them to third parties, within and outside the national territory, by any means allowed by law to fulfill our social purposes.
5. The duration of the handling of your Personal Data will be indefinite from the date you provide them, and you may object to the handling of them at any time you deem appropriate, with the limitations of the law; in case your request for objection is valid, Mobiik S.A. de C.V. will cease to handle your Personal Data without any responsibility on our part.
6. Mobiik S.A. de C.V. is responsible for the processing of your personal data and is obligated to comply with the principles of legality, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality, and responsibility protected by the Law; for this reason, based on articles 13 and 14 of the Law, we undertake to maintain strict confidentiality of your personal data and to maintain administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect them against any unauthorized access, alteration, damage, loss, or processing.
7. In accordance with Article 22 of the Law, you have the right at any time to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition to the processing of your personal data, by sending a request via email to (email@example.com), or in writing at the official address, a request that must meet the requirements established by the Law.
8. Occasionally, this Privacy Notice may be modified or corrected, therefore, we ask you to regularly review this notice on the corresponding website (https://mobiik.com/backup).
9. Mobiik S.A. de C.V. will protect your Personal Data in accordance with the Law and will inform you of the elements contained in the sections of Article 16 of the Law.
10. Providing your personal data is an action that presumes your total acceptance of the content of this Privacy Notice.