To develop and to implement a system, which will be the Institutional Planning System (per its Spanish acronym SPI) technological update, by implementing modern technologies and improvements in terms of functionality that allow to align the projects to the institutional mission and vision in a single system. This occurs, without losing sight of the update, visualization and monitoring of the indicators. At the same time, it is intended to promote a better user experience for PGR users by improving its usability and visual design in general.
- Alignment of programs with the mission and vision of the Institution.
- Integrating Institutional Work Programs and Annual Work Programs (as per its Spanish acronym PAT) with different PGR areas.
- Unifying the roles of the user to provide a better user experience and simplifying management.
- Immediate access to Annual Work Plans, PAT, indicators, control panels and reports to support the decision making.
- Facilitating the assessment and monitoring of commitments.
- Keeping users notified through system alerts and institutional mail.
- Improving the usability of the appeal to increase user’s productivity.